- Legal status
The Slovene Enterprise Fund is a public financial fund in 100% ownership of the Republic of Slovenia.
- Principal activity
improving access to finance for micro, small and medium-sized enterprises (hereinafter SMEs) in Slovenia
Ulica kneza Koclja 22, 2000 Maribor
District Court in Maribor, Republic of Slovenia, December 2000
- Registration number
- Tax ID number
- Sub-accounts at the PPA ( Public Payments Administration of the Republic of Slovenia)
01100-6950960475 »Earmarked capital«
01100-6270960405 »Assets for current operations «
01100-6000007104 »EU Provision fund «
- Codes of activity of SEF (according to the Standard Classification of Activities)
84.130 Regulation of and contribution to more efficient operation of business,
64.910 Financial leasing,
64.920 Other incentives,
64.300 Activities of trusts, funds and similar financial entities.
- Earmarked capital
on 31 December 2013 - 56,45 million EUR. The Fund is an indirect budget user.
- Number of employee
On 31 December is 35 persons (including 10 employed on a fixed term - technical assistance to the EU, 2 project workers, others employed for an indefinite duration)
- SEF Instruments in accordance with article 17 of The Act Regulating Supportive Environment for Entrepreneruship (official Gazette of the Republic of Slovenia No. 102/2007, 57/12 in 82/13)
- guarantees for enterprises,
- subsidies for interest rates, loan costs and guarantee costs,
- subsidies for private individuals for establishment and start-up of enterprises,
- subsidies for development projects for enterprises,
- investments in development of business infrastructure for stimulation of investments,
- favourable direct and indirect loans for enterprises,
- capital investments,
- financial leasing as defined in legal framework for banks, financing of costs and issue of guarantees for financial leasing,
- forms of financing where there is a possibility to modify form of financing in certain period of time from the credit or guarantee contract to ownership (equity) share of the company, with regard to other above mentioned instruments (“mezzanine” form of financing)
- Regulatory framework: Basic Acts
· Public Funds Act (Official Gazette of the RS, No. 22/2000, 77/2008 and 8/2010 - ZSKZ-B),
· Act Regulating Supportive Environment for Entrepreneurship (Official Gazette of the RS No. 102/2007, 57/2012 and 82/2013),
· Venture capital Companies Act (Official Gazette of the RS, No. 92/2007 and 57/2009).
The statute of SEF is represented by the Instrument of constitution of the Public Fund of Republic of Slovenia for Entrepreneurship published in the initial version in the Official Gazette of RS nr. 112/2004 from the 15th October 2004 with all amendments and supplements.