Small value incentives through vouchers
The main purpose of the project or so-called voucher system is the establishment of a system of allocating small value incentives, which allows micro, small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) significantly simplified access to co-financing of individual services through which companies can strengthen their competitiveness and competencies.
It is a program of incentives for SMEs –vouchers that companies can apply throughout the year with a simplified and fast approval procedure.
- Simple small value incentives for SMEs.
- Fast handling.
- Vouchers available throughout the year (public calls are open until 2023 or until funds are used up).
- Co-financing in the amount of 60% or up to EUR 9,999 per voucher.
- The total amount of vouchers that the company can use is 30,000 EUR / year.
- Eligible costs of vouchers for most content are from 1.1.2019 onwards (there are exceptions – so it is imperative to read every public call).
- The application is submitted to the SEF based on public calls.
- Free help with preparing an application – SPOT advice.
- E-VOUCHER as a way of application we established so-called e-voucher system, which enables the company to complete the application and make the request in e-form via the SEF portal (ePortal).